Friday, March 7, 2014

Color Story Inspiration


Looking at paint colors and I am really leaning towards blueish-greens and grayish blues. I really like the following 3 colors. 



On the left is Farrow and Ball Castle Gray, in the middle is Farrow and Ball Blue Green and on the far right is Farrow and Ball Pigeon.

Here are some inspiration pictures.







Farrow and Ball Castle Gray





Maybe not such a dark yellow. 

Maybe like this or this one


    Or this.







Farrow and Ball Blue Green


Farrow and Ball Pigeon

Whatever color I choose, I would like to carry it outdoors on accessories like the beehives and chicken coop. Here is a beehive from England. These are located on the roof of Fortnum and Mason in Piccadilly. They are made by Welsh Artisan Kim Farley-Harper. I had to do a little detective work to find out who actually built them. 


This is what I am thinking so far. Hopefully, soon I can add to this color scheme.







No comments:

Post a Comment