Wednesday, March 6, 2013

My Ideal Country Manor House

My idea of a country manor house is probably like the house that was in Pride and Prejudice. You know the movie with Keira Knightly as Elizabeth Bennett. Or as my husband says: “You’re watching it AGAIN."I love this movie.But my country manor house would be built today and so it would have a lot more conveniences.The outside would look something like this:




Or this:









Love the smooth finish of the house on the last one. My country manor house would be in California and near the ocean or at least within a driving distance of 20 minutes. It would have a long driveway with olive trees lining it with some French lavender tucked underneath. Perhaps something like this:





But this would be my ideal of what a country manor house would be for our family. What is your ideal dream house?

No comments:

Post a Comment