Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Appliance and lighting choices

Appliance choices are as varied as there are colors. There could be a post just on stoves and I would not cover all of the options. So I will just share what I would choose in appliances.

Stoves, Ranges

I really fell in love with a custom 60" 10 burner stove from Capital Culinarian.I saw this one on the gardenweb forums and knew immediately that is what I wanted in my dream kitchen.





We don't really have a use for an indoor grill in California since we can just step outside to grill most days of the year. As for the griddle option, just too fussy for us. We can throw one of these griddles on the burners and it is easy to take off and wash in the sink.





I would definitely have a microwave drawer. They say they take some getting used to using.




I would have 2 of these tall single drawer Fisher-Paykel dishwasher drawers on either side of my sink.





I think I would want two of these beauties.




This is another option



This would be the drink refrigerator in the beverage center.



As for lighting. I would like to have these over the island.



I am sure I am missing something. What would your choice be for dream appliances? Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment